Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Breakfast

So, I think I promised more pictures from the holiday parties and Burnett Breakfast. I'm feeling like a couple of these might be more like blackmail, but whatevs. I think I've finally found my calling, I finally get to utilize my drinking skills for good!!!

My director, Sam, even told me that he thought I was, and I quote, "amazing!" He was not referring to my presentation or management skills, but my drinking skills. I've never been more proud in my life. He lovingly refers to me as the team booze hound.

My newly defined BFF Alex & friend Kortni.














Team Walgreens (Juan, Sam, Jon, & Kiki) sans Shawnaa who missed The Breakfast b/c she was too hungover from the night before. Amateur!














Exhibiting my mad drinking skills!

1 comment:

brian said...

Wow, those are mad drinking skills. You're one of my new personal heroes.

About The Author

My photo
Mwanza, Tanzania
I am originally from Kansas, but have lived in KC, San Diego and Chicago working in the media and event planning industries. I am currently the Administrative Director at JBFC (Janada Batchelor Foundation for Children) in Kitongo, Tanzania. This is just outside Mwanza, on beautiful Lake Victoria.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter