Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Rock Chalk


KU Undefeated (7-0). Since this is my first blog post I wanted to include some of my goings-ons from recent months...here are some shots from my last trip back to Kansas.

KU beats Baylor & the sun comes out...coincidence? I think not.














THE Jacket














Theron and Jama (nice hat Jama!)














Shayla and the Trajan Flag















Trajan is the new KU font (the KU on the flag), I think it sucks. Not so much that it sucks, but I loved, loved, loved the old font on the basketball jerseys. I always thought it was very unique and reminds me of the old "Beware of the Phog" sign that hung in the rafters of Allen Fieldhouse.

What do you think of Trajan?



No comments:

About The Author

My photo
Mwanza, Tanzania
I am originally from Kansas, but have lived in KC, San Diego and Chicago working in the media and event planning industries. I am currently the Administrative Director at JBFC (Janada Batchelor Foundation for Children) in Kitongo, Tanzania. This is just outside Mwanza, on beautiful Lake Victoria.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter